bless her heart. c let me sleep in today. it was delicious! sometime around 10:00, she brought the boy in to me and asked me to nap with him. no problem! so i put the boy to bed, and then i heard sounds. and then more sounds. and then i heard c yelling at me from outside that i "should be taking pictures of this." so i hopped out of bed, grabbed the boy and the camera, then headed outside.


john and jen came to "help" get the pool ready. by help, i mean they did it. all. and not only did they get the pool going, but jen also made us brunch. she made potatoes, ham and cheese omelettes and homemade biscuits and sausage gravy. it was delish. c and i couldn't understand why they didn't go back for seconds... because we sure did!!! thanks, john and jen!!!

Wow, nice pool! And you slept in till after 10?!! I don't think I've done that in like, um, 2 and half years! LOL If I sleep till 8:30 that is sleeping in late. Really late.
ReplyDelete