Thursday, May 21, 2009

hi-ho, hi-ho! it's off to work i go!

i go back to work next week. although i love my job and i adore my kiddos, i'm not looking forward to leaving pieces. even if it is only for a few weeks. on the up-side, my brother will be keeping an eye on the little tyke while c and i are at work, and we trust him beyond belief with rhys.

as i was trying to get everything in order and thinking ahead to what john may need during his time here, i looked through our cupboards and decided that he may not be too thrilled with our offerings, lol. i already decided that i would have lunch prepared for him (leftovers :-) ), but i wasn't sure if he would like whatever snickity-snacks and beverages that we have.


so we asked him what he would enjoy. and this is what he chose.

i am confident that we can turn him onto honest tea and kashi bars :-)

1 comment:

  1. Kool-Aid! I don't think I've had Kool-Aid since I was a very wee little lassie!

    ReplyDelete