Monday, February 9, 2015

ya can't trick a trickster

lyncoln is a fox. she is sly and cunning and charming and quick. the kid is no joke. you seriously could be looking right at her, and somehow, someway, she can swipe something that she isn't supposed to have, and you will never see her do it... and, if, by chance, you do happen to see her do it, she will convince you that what you saw you only thought you saw. the kid can talk her way out of a paper bag. she's no joke.

and funny. man, she is funny. for real funny.


this morning went as most mornings around here do... at least two kids whining/screaming/not getting up/not getting dressed/tantrums about clothes/you get the idea... anywho, after dropping rhys off at the sitter's, c decided to treat herself to a delicious hot beverage and cookie on her way to dropping the girls off at daycare. after she received her morsels, the following exchange took place:
lu: I want a cookie.
c: it's not a cookie, it's a scone.
lu: well, I would like to try a scone.
c: it has nuts.
lu: it still looks like a cookie to me!

I love this kid!!!



 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header pic!!!!

    Yep, we have one that is sly like a fox and the other is the complete opposite. I admire that sleuth style, I am not going to lie. But man it is hard to parent without laughing!

    ReplyDelete