because the kids make their own valentines and sign their own names, we have learned that we need to get them started early so that they can complete them. note to self: 2 weeks of preparation may be better than 1 week. they did do an amazing job, however!
rhys even made his sisters a special valentine.
I'm in charge of valentine's day breakfast and dinner. this morning, c and the kids feasted on nutella and strawberry french toast, while I delighted in a bowl of delicious cereal.
dinner consisted of stuffed salmon, sautéed baby bok choy and a medley of whole grains. the kids enjoyed turkey meatballs, broccoli and love bug macaroni and cheese. dessert was a red velvet ice cream cake from dq. so. good!
tomorrow we are participating in a family cook off, part deux. the challenge? SOUP! c made stuffed pepper soup, and I crafted a magnificent and delicate balance of deliciousness in my tortellini sausage soup. it was so fabulous, that c tried to sabotage my masterpiece!
it was a great day to celebrate love!























No comments:
Post a Comment