so we had to switch to these:
all of his little sleepers are too small on him. i thought it was tough retiring his newbor
n t-shirts, but the sleepers are a whole other story. our boy is getting big(ger). and it is fun to watch and experience him. he is holding his head up like a champ, and for the first time today, he took my face in his little hands. melt. i love this kid to pieces.goodbye jammies

today we packed most of our house into pods, getting ready for the big move. rhys was a champ. c tended to him and packed as my brother, cousins and myself loaded two of the pods. i so cannot wait until the move is over and we are settled into our lovely new home :-)

Thank you for posting on my blog...I'm facsinated by yours! I've read all the birth stuff twice just so I'm ready!
ReplyDelete