Wednesday, May 13, 2015

little ninja

for the past 4.5 weeks, rhysie has been attending his karate classes three times per week religiously. he loves it... and he works so hard and is so serious about it.

after every class, he would get a stripe on his white belt. when he finally got his first orange stripe, he was SO excited... this signified that he would soon test for his next belt. on Monday he got his second orange stripe, and, today, he was called over to test for his next belt.

he did AWESOME!

 

look at his form!
 
and now he is officially a little ninja!
 
 
while I was prepping for tomorrow's dinner, I glanced over at him while he was FINALLY taking off his uniform to take a bath, and said, "bub, I'm so proud of you!" his response: "i'm so proud of myself mama! isn't it so excitin'?!" indeed it is excitin'. indeed it is!

 

1 comment:

  1. That is some seriously impressive form!!!! Woah, watch out Karate Kid, here comes Rhys!!! And really, could he be any cuter in that uniform?

    ReplyDelete