Tuesday, May 19, 2015

dietbet update

about 28 days ago, c and I (and my lunch bunch from school) signed up for our first dietbet. yesterday was the last day of the game, and today we weighed in... we had to lose 4% of our body weight to win our money back, as well as split the pot that contains the money from the poor unfortunate souls  who hadn't met their goal... I just received this email:

 
c also met her goal, so we are pretty psyched! last week, i even signed up for my second dietbet, with the pot being almost $120k!
 
as we sat down to dinner, c exclaimed, "oh. this is what we are eating to celebrate our wins?" (I had made baked fish, baked sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts)... I don't know about her, but I have another game to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment