while I was grilling, c began opening up the pool. it was a wicked winter, so we were sure that the inside of the pool would be a mess... but we were pleasantly surprised to discover the opposite. the kids watered the garden, I ordered a raised herb garden, c transplanted a bunch of hostas and put pavers down in the dog area. all that's left to do is blow the patio clear of those pesky helicopters, plant my herb garden, put the tree face up, and create our fairy garden! busy, busy!
after dinner, the kids were playing, and, the next thing I knew, I heard rhys exclaim, "oh, dear!" he then came running over to me and said, "hey, mama! I made up a challenge for you! I got my frisbee stuck up in the tree, and your challenge is to use the basketball to get it out!" unfortunately, I got the basketball stuck in the tree, right alongside the frisbee. after rhys tried using another basketball to set his playthings free, I glanced over to the pool... the heavens opened and the angels began singing as I spotted the very long pool skimmer! in no time at all, I knocked the ball down and freed the frisbee from the branches!
'twas a good day!




No comments:
Post a Comment