Sunday, December 6, 2015

sunday funday

today was a picture perfect holiday day! this morning, we lounged around the house until noon-ish, and then gathered the troops up and went to the humane society to have our picture taken with santa and mrs. claus... only the 4th photo op this season with the big man... but this time, pennywenny and stella joined us! I'm not sure how they turned out yet (they will email us and snail mail us copies). neither dog was feeling it, and I don't really know if the kids were looking at the photographer, either... we shall see.




after the humane society, we grabbed a quick lunch, and then headed to claytopia to meet with our pals, minus friend julie (we hope that your back is feeling better!), plus beau cameron, to create christmas masterpieces. it was such a great time- one of may favorite holiday traditions!


quinn's grinch foot

lu's tree foot

rhys' max foot

lu has googly eyes for matthew

hard at work

rhys suckered kristin into doing his dirty work

painter girl quinn



puppy love

quinn's masterpiece

lu's cupcake

the 2015 h-b platter

a boy and his penguin

rhys and mama's dragon








I'm sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to the weekend... t-minus 5 days and counting until we have two 5-year olds!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Santa header pic!!!

    That dragon is pretty awesome. Arts and crafts at holiday time are the best!

    ReplyDelete