I think that easter is next sunday. I'm not sure, but, with the easter bunny at the mall, and the egg hunts that we are missing, I think that I may be correct.
now that three kids are participating in sports, life just got a whole lot more hectic. fo realz. today, the girls' soccer game was at 9:50... after a painful, seemingly long, game of them pouting, we went to the mall to take a pic with the big rabbit, scarf down some lunch, and head back to the y just in time for the boy child's soccer game at 12:50.
yesterday was my last day of work before spring break. hallelujah! 10 delicious days of me, me, ME! well, except when the boy has his break on friday and monday, then it will be he and me. he has fabulous plans that include us hiking with stella and stuff. I have fabulous plans of catching up on some zzzz's. I suppose hiking won't be too bad, as long as it's not icy or muddy.
other than sleeping, this week will involve wrapping up easter shopping (c already knows what she's getting because she's a SNOOP NOSE!), working out (our little lunch bunch has a healthy lifestyle challenge going on), cooking fabulous meals (like always), catching up on the never ending mountain of laundries, getting my tires re-torqued (or whatever it's called... I was supposed to have it done 25 miles after I had them rotated, but I never got around to it, and here it is, 250 miles later, and maybe I should probably make it a point to get it done), and just relaxing my mind, body and spirit.

Where did you get the girls' soccer socks?!? Those are soooooooo cute!!!! Enjoy that spring break in oblivion :)
ReplyDelete