Tuesday, January 27, 2015

13

thirteen years ago, my best pal was born. I had never had a dog, so I didn't know what I was getting myself into... it turns out that I was getting myself into unconditional love and loyalty. it didn't matter if I was happy or sad, healthy or sick, asleep or awake, pennywenny was always there. always. her love is unwavering. people think I'm crazy when I tell them that pennywenny and I can speak telepathically to each other, but it's true. I can just look into her eyes, give a command, and she does it. pennywenny is no joke. she is the smartest dog I have ever met. I'm so lucky that she chose me to be hers.


happy birthday, ol'girl!

1 comment:

  1. That is a heck of a cute doggie!!!!! 13 years? Wow!!!! Our Finn is only 4 and scoots around like an 80 year old man, lol

    ReplyDelete