lyncoln hates all things vegetable. she would rather gnaw her own arm off than eat beans. carrots have her throwing tantrums, and peas throw her in a tizzy. I can get her to eat raw broccoli with ranch without too much of a struggle. sometimes.
sweets. the kid LOVES sweets. I mean she has a true love affair with all things pastry. she's over the moon about ice cream... and chocolate? well, chocolate holds a special place in her luey heart.
this morning, the first thing that she asked for upon awakening was a piece of chocolate from her easter basket. c told her no, that it was too early, and, besides that, she couldn't be messy on picture day. usually, lu would throw a fit when denied her beloved concoction... but today? today she shrugged it off...
lu: that's okay, mommy. I already had the reese cup from my easter basket.
c; no you didn't.
lu: oh yes I did!
c: no you didn't. where is the wrapper?
lu: in the gawbage. come here, i'll show you.
c: when did you eat it?
lu: when it was dawk, and everyone was sleeping. I ate it in my bedroom!
apparently it is time to put the baskets in a place where they cannot be easily accessed by thing 1 and thing 2... because we just found out that quinn did the same thing the night before! these girls!
Hahahaha! We have a late night sweets sneaker too. They are clever when it comes to chocolate, huh?
ReplyDelete