Tuesday, March 22, 2016

a month later...

it's been about a month-ish since I last posted. I really don't have a good reason, except I have been busy counting down the days until spring break... and, now that it's here, I am basking in all of the delightful not-having-to-go-to-workness.

around these parts, we had quinnie losing her first tooth on the 19th. the thing has been loose for what seems like forever... and, it was hanging by a thread. every time I asked her if she wanted me to pluck it, she would say no. until Saturday. everyone started chanting, "pluck that tooth!", and that, paired with her desire for tooth fairy money, made her putty in my hands. after the tooth was out, she laughed and danced around, anticipating the sweet, sweet smell of dolla dolla bills, y'all.



on Friday, rhys participated in his first talent show. he performed some karate moves, and he did a terrific job at that! he wasn't at all nervous, even when he mixed his punches up- he just kept on keeping on. I wish I could be more like him in that sense.


c and I have been busying ourselves with our nightly wines and tunes. basically, we drink the wines, and then think it's a grand idea to make videos and post them to facebook. other than that, we have been to maple fest, building leprechaun traps, decorating for easter, and starting soccer practice.

i'm excited that spring is here... because that means that we are knock, knock, knockin' on summer's door... and I could sure use me some summer break!






No comments:

Post a Comment