Monday, April 6, 2015

last day of spring break ramblings

today is the last day of spring break. I wish that I could say that I was well rested and ready to go back to work. but I'm not, and I'm not. maybe I'm tired because the lu was up at midnight screaming her lu lungs out... or maybe it's because not only was my precious sleep interrupted, but I also didn't get to sleep in. whatever, the reason, I don't wannaaaaaa...

today is also the boy child's last day of his 2-day spring break. since it's rainy and muddy out, we stayed indoors and painted. then we went to the craft store searching for more plaster magnet sets... they were out, so we picked up a wooden set and some blank canvases. we also changed our yard flag and hung some chachkis in the backyard.

 


 
 
the other day ago, I started reflecting upon crap I had to get done. I knew that I had done our taxes, but I had forgotten about local taxes... and then I remembered that I forgot where I put our berkheimer envelopes. and then I remembered that I thought that we could file local taxes online. and then I cleaned out my side table looking for berkheimer info. and then they weren't there. and then, just for the fun of it, I tried logging into berkheimer online. and then I got in. and then I couldn't remember where our w-2's were. and then I remembered that I saved them... sooooo, the short of the long is that local taxes are DONE! taxes are officially DONE. hmmm... maybe I need to take some of the gingko biloba that c keeps forgetting to take!

on the bright side, only nine  more weeks until summer vacation!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment