Saturday, October 19, 2013

happy fall, y'all!

I've been thinking to myself, 'self? you really should post a blog sometime soon!' the issue has been that I have been either: a) lazy, or b) busy. things around here have been a whole lotta me wishing that weeks would fly by and hoping that weekends would slow down. I know, I know, I shouldn't be wanting to hurry time along, but i just relish the weekends with our littles... especially now, the beginning of my favorite time o'year- the mish-mash of fall/winter holiday extravaganzas!

this year is a lot of fun because rhys loves anything 'fooky, but not too fooky', and the girls are old enough to really get into the spirit of things.

we have decorated, duckied, pumpkin farmed, zooboo'd, and are gearing up for 'trick-or-eat'ing :)


















 






 
 
 
 
 

along with outdoor stuffs, we have also begun to tackle a few indoor decorating projects...
 


 
* since this photo was taken, santa claus & santa scooby have been relocated to another part of the house until their designated holiday-ish time arrives...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment