i certainly have been slack-a-lackin' when it comes to blogging... so, in order to sort of catch up, i'm going to take the "easy" way out and do a photo dump of the happenings around the h-b household since my most favorite season has rolled on in...
there have been lost teeth...
 |
| little stinker... I begged and bribed her to allow me to pluck her tooth... she refused... but, she let the school nurse pluck it! |
cross country racing...
pumpkin farms...
school pictures...
 |
| over it, sassy-pants, and a peek into the teenage years |
sickness...
 |
| stellie watching over her sickie girl |
 |
| her tummy hurt too much to pick apples |
 |
| luey in the er |
 |
| poor girl |
apple pickin'...
cooking/baking and decorating...
 |
| pork roast, rainbow carrots, and potatoes! |
 |
| lu is captivated by the chocolate bundt with peanut butter frostin'! |
 |
| chili mac and cheese with cornbread (have I mentioned how much I love my le creuset dutch oven?!) |
 |
| banana cream cheese bread! |
 |
| lu's pick- taco night! |
 |
| sampling mommy's apple delicacies! |
 |
| after homework fun time! |
 |
| taco-stell! |
 |
| as crafty as I get! |
 |
| two lesbians have a dog... what else would that dog be for Halloween?!?! |
 |
| drunk pie baking |
 |
| apple bundt- before the glaze |
 |
| c hates tablecloths. the kids and I feel as though they add a fabulous touch of holiday je nais se quoi! |
and, school projects...
 |
| rhys' science habitat project |
I think that about catches us up, more or less... we are currently enjoying the weather cooling down, and are excited about more fall adventures on the horizon!
Pumpkin farm and apple orchards are the BEST things about fall, but holy hell that bundt cake looks amaze-balls!!!!
ReplyDeleteCutie kids and taco doggie, lol