Saturday, September 10, 2016

the dashing of hopes and dreams...

it's all fun and games until.......

remember once upon a time ago (a few weekends ago), when c joyfully basked in the glory of my sadness, as she sold all of my beebee's clothes? well, let's just say that we are even.

c has been nagging me to get rid of some of the big stuff that the kids have outgrown- the spring horse, mini trampoline, and playset, to name a few items. so, I placed them for sale, and today, the playset went to its new home. c lost her stuff... we're talking the ugly cry, people.

all of our backyard photos always included the play set...

... until today

off to her new home!

sigh

time to throw a kiki!

in more adult news, we now have a designated fire pit... I think that we may need a bigger pit (start pinteresting,c!)! I also finally got my new grill her new cover. I feel so accomplished.


c said that the playset would be the only thing that she cries over. she even chastised me for selling it- after she told me to! sigh... I must admit, however, that I am a little nervous about when the kids find out that the playset that they don't play with is gone. tomorrow shall be interesting. but for now, we drink wine.




No comments:

Post a Comment