Monday, June 20, 2016

so-far summer photo dump

I can be a slack-a-lacker. case in point: my blog. it's not that I don't have anything to write about, because these childrens make it so that I have lots of material to pen... I just sometimes get caught up in doing something. or nothing. I am much better at chronicling on facebook, but even there sometimes I forget to write about how lu tried to cut her hair (with fingernail clippers) or how I love to cook. BWAHAHAHA! yeah, that was a joke! OF COURSE I fb about my cooking. lu's hairs? not so much.

because I use my blog as a  sort of scrapbook, here is a so-far summer photo dump...

1st and last dance recital

woke up to ducks in the pool keeping cool!

highmark walk!

darth bader!

lu lovin' the pool this year!

double trouble

she doesn't go anywhere without her shades


Quinn the fish

new haircut!

a style all her own!

mommy & mama's little helper

gettin' her ready

out with the old...

in with the new!

we now have a second grader!

last day of school dolphin drinking!










cannonball!!!

my mad weed whacking skillz!

1 comment:

  1. Slacker or not, that is some hell of cute photos and no words even needed to grasp the fun and cuteness happening over there this summer!!!! And, yes, from one mad skills weed whacker to another, props for that magnificent fence line!

    ReplyDelete