Saturday, April 30, 2016

weekends

I love me some weekends... and by love, I mean, LOVE. today, we bought our first watermelon of the season (the boy child and I can house some watermelon), which means that summer break is so close that I can taste it- and it tastes like watermelon!


the bad thing about weekends is that they fly by so quickly. today, we got up, the little childrens ate breakfast, and then we were off to the girls' soccer game (q scored 2 goals, lu scored 1, and lu was an amazing goalie)...


we then went on an impromptu trip to the zoo, and then went grocery shopping. by the time we got home, the kids played outside while c mowed the lawn, and then they didn't nap (lu and c did).

















we rounded our saturday off by grilling out, and, I am currently marinating on enjoying some wines... just a few more weeks, and everyday will be saturday for moi!



No comments:

Post a Comment