#1. I'll repeat- i'm not an artist;
#2. if we are going to get a babysitter, we prefer it to be for something that we know we are going to have fun doing; and,
#3. have I mentioned that i'm not an artist?
even though a Picasso I am not, I am good at drinking wine... so, when I won tickets to last night's c&c event, c and I packed up some cheese, crackers, wine, and glasses, and went off to try our hand at drunk painting.
truth be told, it was pretty easy... that may be because I ate lunch around 11, we didn't get a chance to eat dinner, and we had chugged a bottle of wine in about 25 minutes. every sip of wine made me think that my painting looked so much better than it actually did! the only drawback(s) were that I got the sweats halfway through our painting session, and I had to work today. eh, we had a blast, so i'm good with a few drawbacks!







Well, I am not art critic, but I think they look fantastic....and I am dead sober. LOL
ReplyDelete