i love october. like seriously... i. love. october.
this past weekend was absolutely perfect. rhys had a cross country meet on saturday morning. while he was running his little heart out, quinnie was busy planning a halloween pow-ty, and I was busy whipping up some pummy-ummy-umpkin nuffins. we did a bit of shopping during the day, exchanged sweetest day gifties, experienced the first snowfall of the year, came home, then c and the kids napped while I made sweetest day dinner, then went to the hockey game with pepaw.
 |
| chocolate covered strawberries! |
 |
| blt dawgs! |
today found us at fall fest again to pick up a little treasure for c. because it was a bit cooler, there wasn't the crazy crowds like last weekend, so we meandered around for a bit. then we went for a late lunch at a fabulous little place.
 |
| kettle corn love |
 |
| Kenny? Kenny? who the %#@& is Kenny?! |
 |
| fall fest treasures |
this weekend also found us doing a bit of taste testing. c and I taste tested two different pumpkin ice creams, and the kidlets taste tested red velvet and chocolate cake.
 |
| c preferred turkey hill, I favored wegmans |
 |
| lu dug right in! |
i can't believe that tomorrow is already monday! I want more of this:
 |
| a boy and his dog |
 |
| a mama and her boy |
No comments:
Post a Comment