Thursday, August 6, 2015

summer bucket list update

I only have a little over a week of delicious sweet summer break freedom left. it's a depressing thought. sigh. so, I suppose now is as good a time as any to begin going over what we have accomplished thus far on our summer bucket list. because I have been a lazy bug, I am going to do it via photos... I really should have been blogging about our adventures all along... ah well, ya live and ya learn... so I'm told.

unfortunately, sue to lu's unfortunate misplacement of her arm bones, some of the remaining bucket list items may have to wait until the fall, or after her arm heals... whichever comes first.


* panama rocks








 

 * jake's rocks
* eat at Ithaca bakery and moosewood





 



 

 * hike at watkins glen












* build a giant sandcastle



* go to zoos
* go on a picnic





 * grow veggies in our own garden



* paint rocks
* plant flowers
* waldameer



 * camp out in the backyard, complete with s'mores







* cook dinner by fire (I hope that a grill counts)

 
 

* go to farmer's markets





 
 
* go hiking














* climb the bicentennial tower
* go to the beach




 * build a fairy/herb garden








* go geocaching
* eat at white turkey
* splash in a creek with stella
* claytopia



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment