i'm in glorious disbelief. when I go to bed tonight, I am going to take great joy in turning my alarm off... not to be turned back on again until mid-august. okay, I still have to get up early, but I don't have anywhere to be. okay, I will still be going to the gym at 5 a.m., so, technically I have to be there, but, more precisely, I don't have to be at work! YAHOO!!!
in reality, I am torn about this past school year. although I despise getting up early to have to go to work, I truly did have an angel class this past year. I really am going to miss their quirky little selves. I am not going to miss having to shower and act like a real person by 7:30 a.m.
so, how do teachers celebrate the end of a school year? by dancing the whip and nay-nay, of course! oh, and maybe partaking in a bit of the drink.
this morning, c and I did our annual biggest loser 5k runwalk. thank goodness it was a cool, dry day! we got up at o'dark thirty, and crept around the house so that we didn't disturb the trio. my aunt came to keep an eye on the tots while we were trotting away!
 |
| all ready!!! |
 |
| but first, let me take a selfie! |
 |
| dressed to impress! |
 |
| ready to go... we were in the second wave! |
 |
| after shot... in case you were wondering, doing a 5k with sand in your shoes HURTS! |
 |
| yayyyyy!!! |
I'm looking forward to the adventures that await us this summer... bucket list post to soon follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment