Friday, August 11, 2017

hiatus

it's been awhile since I have posted a blog. c has asked me numerous times over the past six months when I was going to resume blogging, and, the truth is that I wanted to, but it was a pain. if you know us in real life, you know how awful our internet and cell phone reception is at our house. what's odd is that our internet connection on our cells and ipad is lightning fast, but our phone reception on our cells and our internet connection on our laptops is lackluster, to put it mildly. since c has been doing a lot of work from home, it was imperative that we get this remedied... so, I put a call into spectrum, the guy spent a few hours here, and, hopefully he fixed the issue.

to recap the past six months would probably take me six months, so I figured the best thing to do would be a  photo dump, and try to be better at blog updates (because we all know i'm a pro at fb updates!),

so, here goes lots of things...



























































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Well, 6 months away and you didn't miss a beat with cute kids and yummy delicious looking food!

    It was the summer of painted rocks over here too. Because have to find them Allllllll! 😂

    It is hard to go away and come back. One of the reasons I heavily refrain from taking a "break" even when I'm really feeling the urge to do so. Glad you are back. I was starting to wonder if you had just laid down next to pennywenny and went with her. So, ummm, glad you are alive 😊

    ReplyDelete