If I know anything about myself, it is that I am a really good procrastinator. I had every intention of resuming blogging, but I didn’t. I could make excuses, but I won’t... Because the truth is that I just procrastinated. That being said, you know, as well as I do, that a photo dump is the way to play catch up.
So, here it goes. I’m not sure if the photos will post recent first or in order... If I were to guess, I would probably bet that they will be scattered (kind of like real life). Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, day-to-days, and food (lots and lots of food) are depicted... As well as our first trip to Disney World, our first cruise, and my first plane ride, are also included. There’s a lot, so buckle up, and enjoy this trip down memory lane.












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Me going through this post: scrolling fast, Disney pic, scrolling fast, mmmm that looks good, scrolling fast, Disney pic....LOL.
ReplyDeleteI went back and actually looked at them all. The avocado from Mexico costume, so hilariously perfect! Great photo dump. I spied with my little eye some dole whips ;) How did you like the cruise?!?!