Sunday, November 23, 2014

deckin' the halls!

in the past, we have used the thanksgiving holiday weekend to decorate for Christmas. this year, however, c will be busy, busy, busy with the festival of the trees, so, we decorated last sunday. I hadn't anticipated decorating everything- I thought that we were just going to put up the tree... but many hours later, our house was fa-la-la-la-labulous!

the trio helped to decorate the tree, and, once they were tucked into bed and visions of sugarplums were dancing in their heads, elfin c and I got to work...













 


 
 
we also got an early picture with the big guy himself... this was the first year that there wasn't any apprehension or tears.
 
 
 
since rhysie's first Christmas, we have always paid a visit to claytopia to create some holiday masterpieces. rhys really took his artwork seriously... quinn was one giant meltdown... and, as long as I kept lync occupied, she was pretty delightful.
 
 



 
 


 
 
and finally, santa's reindeer paid us a little visit one night. c wanted to go out dancing, but I was a bit tired, so dancer, prancer and vixen helped c with her shake-a-tailfeather urge.
 
 
with thanksgiving merely 4 days away, I suppose that we should focus on the delicious feast that shall be created... but let's be honest... I probably will not shop for the feast until thanksgiving eve eve (although the turkey is already thawing in the refrigerator).

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment