Monday, June 9, 2014

dentist!

today the dynamic duo had their first dental appointment. we arrived exactly 10 minutes early so that I could complete their paperwork, but we were immediately whisked back for their check ups... the hygienists informed me that quinn would be going upstairs, while lyncoln would be going downstairs. I was confused, because there was only one of me, and this was their very first time at the dentist, and, although they were excited, they were a bit nervous, so how was I supposed to be with two kids at one time? I looked at their tiny faces, and, decided that q looked a bit more nervous, so I sent l a'packin' with her hygienist, and I accompanied q to her room. after q was nice and comfy, and I finished her paperwork, I took off down the stairs to see how lu was faring. it turned out that both gals did an incredible job! their chompers are looking great, with no damage from their prematurity (their identical chips are fine- the enamel wasn't destroyed at all :) ). they were especially happy to receive toothbrushes that matched their brother's- in pink and purple, of course!


let's get this party started!
 
I got this!

'ahhhhhh!'


No comments:

Post a Comment